Harry and Meghan’s Netflix docuseries: Everything you need to know


Harry and Meghan have reportedly parted ways with the docuseries’ original director, Garrett Bradley, over differing opinions. Photo / AP

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s Netflix docuseries will reportedly premiere on December 8.

The show – which was thought to be delayed because of backlash over the new series of The Crown – is set to air before the end of the year, according to Page Six.

It also reported on Monday that the couple’s show was once titled Chapters but has now changed its name, which is yet to be announced.

Netflix bosses are still to discuss the documentary, but Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, 41, said about the show in an interview with The Cut in August: “The piece of my life I haven’t been able to share, that people haven’t been able to see, is our love story.”

It was revealed last week Prince Harry, 38, and his wife – who share son Archie, 3, and 17-month-old daughter Lilibet – had parted ways with the project’s original director, Garrett Bradley, over differing opinions and instead brought Liz Garbus onboard.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s Netflix docuseries will reportedly premiere on December 8. Photo / AP
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s Netflix docuseries will reportedly premiere on December 8. Photo / AP

Page Six said the Sussexes were “having second thoughts” on the project after the Queen’s death, with an insider saying: “Harry and Meghan are panicked about trying to tone down even the most basic language.”

Another source later told the outlet much of the show “contradicted” what the Duke wrote in his upcoming memoir, Spare, due for release on January 10.



https://limbcoastlineimpetuous.com/a1yy03j3m1?key=4d0dba9b33fa4e33a9c114018abfd844

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
%d bloggers like this:

Adblock Detected

Please Disable Your Ads blocker to Continue Browsing